Liberal Arts, Small Business Management, Early Childhood Studies
To be eligible for the Associate of Arts degree, the student must meet these minimum requirements:
- Complete 60 credit hours with a grade point average of not less than 2.0.
- Satisfy the General Education Core Requirements for the Bachelor of Arts degree, plus additional course requirements listed for the specific major.
- Pass a course of study and examination of the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Missouri by completing HS 104 or HS 105 or PS 100.
- Complete the degree requirements with a grade point average of at least 2.0, with no grade less than "C", and no pass/fail grades in major.
- Complete in residence the last 15 credit hours.
- Complete the major assessment requirement.
- Merit the recommendation of the faculty.
- Pay the graduation fee of $100.
Students must apply for the degree (it is not granted automatically upon completion of course requirements).
Students may not receive a liberal arts AA in the same academic year that they receive a bachelor’s degree.