Students must meet all financial obligations to the College in order to qualify for continued enrollment or graduation. Each semester or term, each student must pay all money due to the College, including tuition, fees, library fines, and any other financial obligations.
Students with delinquent accounts can expect the following:
- Late fees may be assessed on all past due balances each month.
- Registration for a succeeding term will be denied.
- An official transcript and/or diploma will not be issued.
- Students with delinquent balances may be dropped from class, meal plans and housing.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679, Missouri Valley College adopts the following additional provisions for any student using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) GI Bill® (Chapter 33, Vocational Rehabilitation or Chapter 31) benefits, wile payment to the institution is pending from VA. Missouri Valley College will not:
- Prevent the student's enrollment;
- Hold a students transcript
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (classes, library or other institutional facilities)
However, the student must provide Missouri Valley College the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).